Located on the beautiful rugged coast of North Cornwall, Blue Hills Touring Park offers a small, safe and tranquil 30 pitch site for tents, touring caravans and camper vans. A number of large flat pitches are available. Situated directly on the South West Coast Path, in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty the site enjoys superb views over the Cornish countryside and is just a short hill walk away to the dog-friendly cove of Trevellas Porth.
Guest comment ”
If I write a review it will reveal one of our best kept secrets. One of our favourite places on the planet (shhhh….). It’s fab” !
Our friendly welcoming campsite is an excellent place for those who require the peace and tranquility of the countryside but want to be close enough to the beautiful coastline, beaches and leisure amenities that will make for a memorable holiday. Well-behaved dogs are welcome for free with our little dog friendly cove Trevellas Porth just a short coastal hill walk away.
The site is conveniently located for hikers making their way along the coastal path. There is a bus-stop within a mile of the site with regular services to the main tourist towns. We are only a 7 minute drive in either direction to the pretty village of St. Agnes and the surfing town of Perranporth. If you prefer to walk via the South West Coast Path a gentle daytime amble in either direction will take you around 40-50 minutes. These villages offer a wide range of shops including local crafts, dog and family-friendly pubs and special places to eat, not to mention splendid sandy ‘surfing’ beaches. Land’s End, Godrevy (seal watching bay), the Eden Project and the lovely city of Truro are all within easy reach. A small local privately run airstrip offers pleasure flights running around the beautiful coastline, well worth the experience. Check out our other pages for area information, local event, tariffs & maps .Our regularly cleaned on-site facilities have:
- toilet block with free hot showers
- Hair dryer, Baby change area
- a separate disabled/family shower room
- industrial size washing machine & tumble dryer
- free use of fridges & freezer
- small ‘basics’ shop (seasonal)
- separate hot water dish-washing/veg prep area
- Recycling area
- Club Wifi available throughout the site
- Free Mobile phone charge point
- 16amp electric hook ups throughout
- wetsuit dip and hanging area
- motorhome emptying point
- Family group camping areas
- Playfield for ball games etc
- off lead enclosed dog exercise area
- available for Rally events (low season, subject to availability, minimum pitch booking applies #)
- Schools D of E ‘exclusive use’ group area (subject to availability and group size)
# N. B. We do hold an ‘All Year around’ site licence however at present we only open for pre-booked Rally/Group weekend bookings between November and end of Feb.
Blue Hills Touring Park
Cross Coombe, Trevellas, St Agnes, Cornwall, TR5 0XP • Tel: 01872 552999 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org