Located on the beautiful rugged coast of North Cornwall, Blue Hills Touring Park offers a small, safe and tranquil 30 pitch site for tents, touring caravans and camper vans. A number of large flat pitches are available. Situated directly on the South West Coast Path, in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty the site enjoys superb views over the Cornish countryside and is just a short hill walk away to the dog-friendly cove of Trevellas Porth.
Guest comment ”
If I write a review it will reveal one of our best kept secrets. One of our favourite places on the planet (shhhh….). It’s fab” !
Our friendly welcoming campsite is an excellent place for those who require the peace of the countryside but want to be close enough to the beautiful coastline, beaches and leisure amenities that will make for a memorable holiday. Well-behaved dogs are welcome for free, our little dog friendly cove Trevellas Porth is just a short coastal hill walk away .
The site is conveniently located for hikers making their way along the coastal path. There is a bus-stop within a mile of the site with regular services to the main tourist towns. We are only a short drive from many of the lovely Cornish surfing beaches, the pretty village of St. Agnes and Perranporth are only 2 miles. These villages offer a wide range of shops including local crafts, dog and family-friendly pubs and special places to eat, not to mention splendid sandy beaches. Land’s End, the Eden Project and the lovely city of Truro are all within easy reach. Check out our other pages for area information, tariffs & maps .Our regularly cleaned on-site facilities have:
- toilet block with free hot showers
- a separate disabled/family shower room
- utility room with industrial size washing machine & tumble dryer
- free use of fridges & freezer
- small ‘basics’ shop (seasonal)
- a separate hot water dish-washing/veg prep area
- Recycling area
- Wifi available throughout the site
- mobile phone charge points
- 16amp electric hook ups
- wetsuit dip and hanging area
- motorhome emptying point
- Family/group camping areas
- Playfield for ball games etc
- off lead enclosed dog exercise area
- available for Rally events (subject to availability, minimum pitch booking)
- D of E ‘exclusive use’ group area (subject to availability)
Martin & Ginny Brant, Blue Hills Touring Park
Cross Coombe, Trevellas, St Agnes, Cornwall, TR5 0XP • Tel: 01872 552999 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org