We take our responsibility to all our guests, many of whom are regular visitors and now friends, very seriously and we also have a duty of care to our local community, the NHS & other local key workers to allay concerns regarding the further spread of Coronavirus variants in our region.
We have visitors from all over the country and Covid cases are at the time of this most recent update still prevalent everywhere including Cornwall. We ask guests to respect us, our staff and other guests and consider continuing to work with established Covid Safe protocols such as wearing face masks and social distancing whilst using public areas. Let’s enjoy this Summer in the safest way possible.. Thank you for your understanding.
- Caravan & Motorhomes Guests – we respectfully request that you use your own toilet/shower facilities when possible to relieve queues in public areas.
- TOILETS – In 2020 & 2021 we closed the toilets at night to enable full cleaning protocols to be adhered to. Based on the most recent guidelines this won’t be necessary again however you will be advised of any restrictions before arrival. We do have a Chemical toilet disposal point for those campers wishing to bring a night-time facility.
- SHOWERS Outer doors and windows will continue to stay open during the day for best ventilation. We have removed shower curtains within the cubicles. It is advisable that you have a waterproof bag to hang on the back of the cubicle door for your clothing. There are extra clothes hooks outside the individual showers also.
- DISABLED ACCESS toilet & shower room access will be provided on request, please advise on booking if this is required. This is essential to enable adequate cleaning management.
- CAMP KITCHEN At this time some of our ‘shared’ facilities (i.e. fridge/freezers) will remain closed unless we are advised safe otherwise. Our risk assessment directly notes mixed use touch issues and it is still considered much too high a risk to have many hands entering shared food spaces. Thank you for understanding.
- SANITISER is provided around the site. Please use!
- OUTSIDE TAPS – These areas also have sanitiser stations attached to them. Please wipe down after using.
- We have completed a voluntary Covid-19 Risk Assessment to ensure safe-working practice which is on full display in our information area. This has been inspected by the licencing team at Cornwall Council.
- All our usual T&C’s apply.
IT MUST BE UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU ARE VISITING OUR PARK AND USING OUR FACILITIES AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you have any concerns re your own health you are advised to take a Rapid Antigen Test BEFORE travelling to Cornwall. If you unfortunately develop any Covid Symptoms when staying with us please do not use our shared facilities and prepare to depart the site if you test positive.
Thank you for your understanding in these still very uncertain times.